Friday, October 21, 2011

I Hate First Posting

Welcome to my newest blog. This is my first foray into bloggering since, my largely buried and ignored, digital adaptation of the Urban Annotated Bible  (oh yes, its a real thing, actually). To all those who read it, I am sure the authors are surprised, pleased, and adequately smug.

I will also endeavor to bring you news that I hate. News can be uncalled for, unnecessary, unprofessional. As any of you who read yahoo news on the job well know. The news sometimes exposes things that no one ever wanted to know, things that cast a dim view on humanity, even life, the universe and everything (with breasts). As in this utter gem which I expended absolutely no energy in finding via yahoo today.

I will also attempt to bring you politics and expound on my views on same. Fortunately I know next to nothing about this topic so you will be in next to no danger at all of learning something new.

So I invite you to stay tuned as I introduce my panelists, guest writers, split-personalities, delegates and reporteurs, who will be helping me bring you the world of I Hate You (The Blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment